Anti Aging Process
Our efforts to stop or slow the anti aging process are tremendously.We all strive in many different ways to achieve that younger looking version of ourselves.But,beauty is not just and outer appearance…it does come from within as well.
Have you ever noticed how your physical appearance changes after you’ve just had a heavy meal? Perhaps you’ve never made this type of connection between what your meals are and how you look afterwards.
To slow and prevent the anti aging process, you must feed your body with the right kind of nutrients. And,if you want maintain your younger looking appearance,then,you should consider incorporating these Vitamins into your diet plan.
It helps prevent breakouts, promotes skin hydration, decreases sebum production, and reduces damage caused by UV exposure. You can find this vitamin in:
- butternut squash
- beef liver
It helps the anti aging process by relieveing dry and itchy skin, moisturizes your skin, and assists in cellular respiration. You can find Riboflavin in:
It protects against skin cancer, manages Rosacea symptoms, reduces sebum production, and improves your skin’s natural barrier. You can find Niacin in:
- chicken breast
- lean ground beef
It moisturizes your skin, breaks down oils that clog pores, and helps make skin look younger and fresher. You can find the panthotenic acid in:
- lean pork
It helps to treat conditions like dry skin, eczema, and acne through hormone regulation. You can find pyridoxine in:
- chicken breast
- white rice
It restores your skins moisture, increases fatty acid production, relieves the skin of itching and irritation, and helps to manage eczema and seborrhea dermatitis. You can find biotin in:
- green peas
It fights UV damage, reduces melanin production, and minimizes dryness of skin. You can find vitamin C in:
- red bell peppers
- vitamin C combined with zinc is a great immune system booster.
This aids in skin cell renewal, controls the natural protective mechanism of the skin, and helps to rehabilitate aging skin. You can find vitamin D in:
- fortified milk
- egg yolk
- liver oil
It helps increase the firmness of the skin, lightens dark spots, reduces fine lines/wrinkles, and decreases the roughness of the skin. You can find vitamin E in:
- sunflower seeds
It helps fight blemishes, reduces scars, controls acne, and keeps the skin youthful. You can find vitamin F in:
- grape seed oil
- olive oil
It enhances skin elasticity, smooths eye wrinkles, and helps reduce under-eye dark circles. You can find Vitamin K in:
- Brussels sprouts
How To Include Them In Your Menu
- Try to choose and consume seasonal foods. Make a list of the foods you enjoy and when they are available. In this way you will always know which ones to buy.
- Always,the best way to consume these fruits and veggies is through smoothies,juices and small portion meals. Focus more on the nutrients within,rather than the calorie count.
- You should consider including more veggies into your meals.You can do it by homemade soups and juices, apart from the smoothies. They’re really easy to make/ eat, and incredibly tasty.
The golden rule is to chew your food thoroughly. This promotes digestion and also helps your body more easily to absorb all those healthy nutrients that are helping you in your anti ageing struggle.
- Keeping Our Skin Healthy
- Why We Should Put Salmon On Our Menu
- Reduce Your Years With This Anti Age Pumpkin Mask
- Papaya Benefits In Preventing Cancer
- Feta Frittata With Fresh Herbs That Will Rock Your Breakfast!