This salmon recipe is literally made in a short notice…you’ll see.
Salmon is a very popular fatty fish, loaded with so many health precious nutrients, that you should consider of consuming it more often.
Besides it’s healthy qualities, it is also tasty, versatile and widely available.
Salmon is full with :
- Omega -3 fatty acids
- B Vitamins
- May reduce the risk of heart disease
- Great for weight maintenance
- Fights inflammation
- Protect brain health
As you can see, it is really healthy food and that is why you should put salmon on your menu more often.
In relation to this, we present you a light, fast and easy to prepare one of many: salmon recipe.
Salmon Curry With Tomato Salad
Preparation time 10 min
Cooking time 20 min
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 g butter
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 1 teaspoon of tandoori spice mix
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 tbsp crème fraiche
- 150 g cherry tomatoes halved
- grated rind and juice of ½ lime
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 200 g skinless salmon filet, cut into chunks
- basmati rice (cooked as usual)
It is easy to make your own.
- You just need 1 cup of whipping cream and 2 tbsp of buttermilk
- Combine 1 cup whipping cream and 2 tablespoons buttermilk in a glass container
- Cover and let stand at room temperature (about 70°F) from 8 to 24 hours, or until very thick
- Stir well before covering and refrigerate up to 10 days
Tomato and onion salad
- 15 g vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice (or more)
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- extra virgin olive oil
- handful of fresh coriander, chopped of course
- Heat the oil and the butter in a small frying pan
- Add the onion first and fry 3-4 min
- Then add the garlic and fry for about 2 min until softened(don’t burn it)
- Stir in the tandoori spice mix, add the cinnamon stick and fry for about 2 more min. Let the cinnamon release its fragrance and then take it out.
- Add the tomatoes, crème fraiche, lime rind, lime juice and heat for a minute
- Put the salmon in an ovenproof dish
- Spoon over the sauce, cover the dish tightly with foil and cook in preheated oven at 200 C for about 20 min, until salmon is just cooked
- Meanwhile, make the salad by tossing together the tomatoes, onion,olive oil, salt, pepper and coriander
- Add the lemon juice(if you like you can add more lime juice)
Usually, this dish is served the with basmati rice together with the tomato and onion salad.
And that’s it!
- Have You Tried This Amazing Citrus Chicken Salad? If Not, Now Its Time!
- It Is So Easy,You’ll Make It As A Regular One:Tortillas With Tuna Salsa And Cheese
- Indian Butter Chicken With Turmeric Rice
- A Bit Of A “Hot” Kick-Tomato,Red Pepper & Cabbage Juice
- Insanely Easy Meal-Stir Fry Vegetables In No Time!