An Amazing Thanksgiving Desert
As it is a season of pumpkin “abuse” in so many ways, there are really many recipes out there to try and gluten free pumpkin pie cupcakes are no exception.
This recipe is very simple and it can make great addition to your Thanksgiving dinner table, and believe us when we say that you’ll just love it.
If you are master of gluten-free pie crust making, these pumpkin pie cupcakes will be just a thing for you.
In case you wonder about the pie crust making, it is something between pumpkin pie and a cupcake, and yes, they will turn out just fine.
It is good to know that these gluten free pumpkin pie cupcakes are perfect for gluten/dairy-free guests at Thanksgiving.
We have to mention this recipe comes quite handy as you can make these a day in advance which is always a lifesaver at holiday gatherings.
Believe us – all your guests, gluten-free or not, will thank you for these pumpkin pie cupcakes
And finally – the recipe.
Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 15 ounce can of pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup canned coconut milk (do not use boxed or refrigerated coconut milk in place of the canned coconut milk)
- 2/3 cup of gluten free all purpose flour blend of your choice
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Use Coconut milk whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Line a muffin pan with paper liners
- Spray the bottoms and sides of the liners with cooking spray
- In a large bowl mix together pumpkin puree, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs and egg yolk, vanilla, and coconut milk until you get a smooth texture
- Take another bowl and sift together the flour blend, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking soda and baking powder
- Let the dry ingredients “meet” the wet ones and stir to fully combine them
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin pan
- The cups will be fairly full
- Bake the cupcakes for about 25 minutes(check them occasionally while baking)
- When they’re done, let them cool in the pan for about 30 minutes
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving
- Finish up by topping the gluten free pumpkin pie cupcakes with coconut milk whipped cream, or regular whipped cream
- Sift a little bit of cinnamon powder over the topping
…and of course enjoy!
- Thanksgiving Classic Pumpkin Pie You Can Make In No Time
- Always Handy And Tasty Apple Strudel Muffins
- Don’t Miss Out This Fall Favorite Recipe-Pumpkin Gingerbread
- How To Easily Prepare Gluten Free Waffles No One Can Resist
- How To Make 5 Min Vegan Pancakes