Trying to sneak colorful smoothie to your kids is something worth to try. As kids are “heavy” at eating fruits and veggies, this colorful combinations are your way around.
It is always fun to make food for kids looking cheerful, and you can even make them together, teaching them about the importance of consuming fruits and greens, in a manner for maintenance of their good health.
Installing good habits to your kids regarding nutrients – is something you need to do as a parent by default.
Three Layer Colorful Smoothie
Makes 400 ml
- 4 kiwifruits
- 200 ml lemon flavored yogurt( or orange one, or upon your choice)
- 1 mango
- 3 tbsp orange juice(or apple juice)
- 200 gr raspberries
- 2 teaspoons of pure honey
- Peel and chop the kiwifruit and process it in a blender
- Scoop the puree and put it at the bottom of 2 glasses
- Top it with 2 spoons of yogurt by spreading it evenly
- Then, peel the mango, chop it and put in in a blender
- Blend until you make mango puree
- Add into the mango puree some apple or orange juice
- When you stir the ingredients, put them above the first yogurt layer
- After you’ve done that, put another layer of yogurt on top of the mango puree
- Then, blend the raspberries and push them through sieve to remove the seeds
- Check for sweetness and add some honey if needed
- Finish the colorful layering with the raspberry puree
- After you’ve done the layering, serve it with some straws, and enjoy the taste with your kids.
If you like to make mango, apple and passion-fruit smoothie, you should juice 3 apples, process them in a blender together with mango flesh and 2 passion-fruit.
If it is much as puree, you can add additional apple juice instead of some water, in order not to dilute beautiful concentrations of flavors inside.
Of course, chia seeds are inevitable and adding them will just pop up the nutrients level higher, making this smoothie to become as fruit pudding.
- Have You Tried This Colorful Peach Milkshake?
- This Is The Best Tropical Fruit Smoothie You Will Ever Need!
- Refresh This Summer With Mango And Coconut Smoothie
- 3 Great Smoothies For Toddlers Who Won’t Eat Fruits
- Kiwi Fruit,Watermelon And Passion Fruit Juice