How To Achieve Goals
If you want to achieve goals faster, you need to rewire your whole mindset, and the beginning of the year is the right timing for the matter.
You need to develop higher performance mindset if you want to succed.
How would you feel knowing that if you follow a few simple steps, you could literally achieve anything you desired in any area of your life?
Here’s what you need to do.
1.Make Sure It Is Crystal Clear What You Want
Do you know what you really want?
This is very important because without having crystal clear goals, it is unlikely you’ll achieve something.
Do you know how many people never achieve what they desire simply because they are never completely sure on what they actually want?
You need to be 100 % crystal clear on every detail associated with what you desire.
And when you have a clear picture, ask yourself:
- What will it specifically look like in your life
- What will it feel like
- How will it change your lifestyle
- How will it affect the decisions you make
You need to be as specific as possible.
2.Write Down Your Desires
This may seem like a lot of hard work, but believe us, it really works.
Pick a spot, sit down, calm your thoughts and try to write down exactly what you want to have in your life.
- Make all your dreams real
- Identify and then focus on specific targets you want
- Maintain at least one clearly defined goal for every major interest and role in your life
- Set your goals so they are directly aligned with your life’s mission, purpose and passion
- Create goals high enough to ignite your spirit and inspire you to take action
- Write down all your goals in specific, measurable detail
- Unconditionally commit to hit each of your targets
- Share your goals with others for mutual accomplishment
- Set a whole series of related daily, weekly and long-term goals
- Complete with starting times and completion dates of your goals
- Take 15 minutes every day to imagine how great it will feel when your goals are actually realized
- Take an action step toward at least one goal every day
- Make achieving goals worksheet
- Have your own slogan for achieving goals
The key in this powerful act is to write down exactly what you desire as if it has already happened.
The reason behind this act is simple.
Your unconscious mind doesn’t know the difference behind dreams and reality, and the faster you can convince your subconscious that the desired result has already manifested, the faster it will show up in your life.
This needs a little bit of mind games and bigger focus.
Focus on the feeling how you achieve goals already, and live through the feeling as you already have everything you wanted.
When at least expected, your wishes will come true in reality.
You just need to pay close attention to the signs of achievement coming your way.
3.Quit Wondering How It Will Happen
Forget about worrying how it will happen.
It just will.
As soon as you release your thoughts and wishes, the physics and Universe will do their thing.
The key here is to focus on the end result, and be open to how it will manifest, rather than needing it to manifest in a specific way.
Let go the thought and then forget all about it. If you desperately hang on to it waiting your wishes to come true – they never will.
Just believe and feel as they’ve already came through.
The result will come by itself when at least expected.
Just be patient!
4.Do You Have Enough Emotional Connection To Your Desires
If you don’t have such connection – sorry, but it is unlikely they’re gonna ever come true.
The belief in the event with the highest emotional charge is what will show up in your life. You need to tap into state of an emotional peak whenever you are thinking about what you desire, if you want it to manifest in your life.
According to Regan Hillyer, author of “Be Your Brand“, when you are writing out your reality of exactly what you desire, allow yourself to tap into the feeling associated with achieving or receiving what you desire.
Notice how good it feels.
Double that feeling.
Triple that feeling.
Make a conscious effort to tap into that feeling as regularly as possible throughout the day.
Ensure that you are not consumed with negative thoughts and emotions throughout your day, otherwise, you will simply manifest more of them.
5.Connect To Your Desires
This last step is crucial.
Once you are crystal clear about what you desire, you are writing it into existence.
You’ll just have to let go of wondering how its going to happen, and you have to develop a strong emotional connection to your desires.
Tap into the emotion a couple of times during a day, and become aware as you have already received what you desire.
Then, allow everything you want/wish to naturally show up in your life with ease.
Let the quantum physics do its own thing.
Some of the insights here may seem very unusual, but you definitely need to give them a try.
You have to be a little bit of dreamer as well as a do-er to taste the achievement in reality.
Believe and receive, and see how you achieve goals fast!
- Learn How To Love And Stick To Your Summer Body Workout Plan
- The Power Of Silence – What Effect Has On You?
- How To Recognize If You’ve Met Your True Soulmate
- What To Do When Things Go Wrong
- Do You Have Low Self-Control?Here Is How To Improve It!