In each relationship spending more time together gives that love boost needed. Relaxing and having fun activities are crucial if you want to avoid the usual periods of stillness.
Creating your new, funny and laughing environment, will remove the “so&so” period in between. Inventing stuff that are unusual for grown ups to do, can be so much fun that you’ll find yourself doing more of it.
Here are some fun and funny ideas of what you can do differently, or you can use your imagination and invent some more.
Make sure you have always your camera ON to catch those unique moments and create some erasable memories.
- Go bowling and let the lowest score wins
- Shop each other the most awkward underwear there is and try it at home
- Check out your new cook book and play Master Chef
- Go out and try the most unusual street food
- Put make up on each other, take photos and frame them – you will laugh for years
- Have a bubble bath and play with toys as when you were kids – good memories will come out of it
- Try your art skill – body paint each other
- Make picnic on the floor of your living room
- Explore your art skills – draw comic portraits of each other and put them in your bedroom and laugh forever
- Pretend you are kids reading to each other your favorite bed time stories
- Choose a movie and play a role from it
- Make a karaoke night that will be unforgettable
- Compete who will be faster at making juice or smoothie. Reward the better one with a long-lasting kiss…
- Do makeovers on each other using everything you have in your closet
- Change sex roles as in 9 1/2 Weeks( the movie)…much fun…
- Blind fold each other and try out foods guessing what they are
- Go to the beach and build sand castle
- Try out your interior designer skills – rearrange a room and make photo sessions throughout the process
- Make some Christmas cards
- Compete who will make the best terrarium
- Have a themed movie night or party
- Play board games
- Compete who will make their puzzle first and set a prize
- Have a spa night
- Have a photo shoot pretending you are models
- Plant outdoor garden
- Try new hobby together or switch with the ones you have
- Play cop and a crook get caught
- Play home bingo
- And somewhere in between – UNPLUG!
And of course, you can invent so many more and add them on this list, or maybe you would like to share your fun play ideas with us – right here…
- 25 Of Our Favorite DIY Halloween Decor Ideas
- 7 Ideas How To Update Common Children Room
- Have You Written Your New Year’s Relationship Resolutions
- Save Money This Year-Creative DIY Christmas Trees Ideas
- How Gardening With Your Kids Helps Their Growth?